How to solve JAVA blocked the NUUO web client?
After upgraded to the JAVA 7.0 or 8.0, NUUO NVR web client's live view/ playback is blocked by JAVA.
Due to the Java has further enhanced security to make the user system less vulnerable to external exploits.
Java will block the application if this application is not in the JAVA allow list.
Steps to Add URLs to the Exception Site list
(1) Go to the Java Control Panel (On Windows Click Start and then Configure Java)
(2) Click on the Security tab
(3) Click on the Edit Site List button
(4) Click Add in the Exception Site List window
(5) Click in the empty field under the Location field to enter the URL
(6) Click OK to save the URL that you entered
(7) Go to NVR web live / playback page again.
(8) Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog