One click setup (NVRsolo)
When using one click setup (auto camera setup), the camera is found but shows disconnected or it’s not found.
1. Camera’s admin name / password are wrong. (The credential we applied is the default, so camera might be disconnected if the credential has been modified)
2. Camera does not support UPnP or the search tool by its manufacturer.
3. Camera IP and NVRsolo are in different subnets.
4, Built-in DHCP is disabled (without router in your network environment).
1. If you are not using default camera admin/password, please manually revise your camera admin/password in camera setting.
2. Please double check your camera is in our NVRsolo camera support list and support UPnP or search tool as below picture.
Camers Search Tool:
3. Please verify that your all cameras and NVRsolo are in the same subnet.
4. If you don't have a router in you network environment please enable "Built-in DHCP" in Network Setup.
Please follow below step to check the Built-in DHCP setting.
a. Please go to Network Setup---> Setup ---> Built-in DHCP Setting to enable "Smart enable" and set up the
Starting and End IP Address.
b. And please set up Satic IP Address in LAN 1 or LAN 2 first.
c. And please set up Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
d. After that please verify the Built-in Status on information page.
It will show Smart enable (Enable).
However, If our solo discover that there is a router in your network environment it will show Smart enable
(Disable) as below picture.
Please kindly try and if this issue persist please contact us on our eHelpDesk.