Cannot setup D3D Error- IVS
When start up the IVS it shows "Cannot setup D3D Error".
1. Your computer does not meet the minimum 3D hardware requirements to run the application.
2. Your video adapter does not have sufficient video memory to run the application.
3. DirectDraw, Direct3D, AGP Texture Acceleration is disabled.
4. You use out-of-date drivers for your video adapter.
5. The latest version of DirectX is not installed or is damaged.
6. One or more programs that are running in the background are interfering with the application.
1. We suggest you to make sure your VGA card's benchmark had over 350 score, you may use below link to check.
2. Make sure your CPU loading is under 85%.
3. Make sure your DirectX is work(VGA card support DirectX, and could enable below D3D's Acceleration), must check :
DirectDraw Acceleration is enable
Direct3D Acceleration is enable
AGP Texture Acceleration is enble
You may use "dxdiag.exe" command to open the DirectX.
And check the DirectDraw, Direct3D, AGP Texture is on enable.